All the programs of the IDsA project are released under a BSD-like license.
Are available :
- verifperl : a perl resolver.
- dig-sigchase : a patch to have a DNSsec-aware dig.
- A patch to solve a little problem when signing NXT RRs.
- The DNSsecToolKit, which allows to build DNSsec tools and libraries.
- Ethereal: we've done patches for ethereal to make it more DNSsec aware(decoding of DS records, computing
of key id, etc...). These patches are part of ethereal since version 10.0a .
Since version 0.10.1 ethereal has also the capability to decode RFC2535bis packets(DNSKEY, RRSIG and NSEC), NSD 2.0 and
BIND 9.3 exchange such packets.
- KROd is a tool to perform automatic key rollover.
This tool uses the DNSsecToolkit to perform all DNSsec related operations and works with BIND 9.3.
- IPSECKEY patch: an implementation of IPSECKEY RR for BIND 9.3
(draft-ietf-ipseckey-rr). This patch, according to the draft, allows to store IPSEC public keys in DNS.
- libsresolv: a library using the BIND libraries/toolkit that performs DNSSEC resolution/validation.